Working for Sovini represents a unique challenge. We work in true partnership to create the environment for commercial and social success.
We deliver first class corporate services to support the diverse needs of our partners. And to deliver first class services we need first class people.
Our corporate principles underpin our vision to create “thriving and inclusive communities”:
- Collaboration – We work in true partnership to share knowledge and skills aimed at improving efficiency, effectiveness and value for money.
- Innovation – Our aim is to create an environment that encourages shared innovation and aspiration, and where employees thrive and realise their potential.
- Motivation – We do the right things for the right reasons – based on an ethical and honest approach to business. We are motivated by excellence and the ambition to continuously improve what we do and how we do it.
By adopting this vision and set of corporate principles we aim to achieve steady, profitable growth and diversification in our businesses and services.
We’re committed to establishing a reputation as a credible market leader within the business sector – a slick and innovative group who are attractive to work for and work with.
Rewards and benefits
We know that to be the best we need to attract and retain the best people and we therefore offer a fantastic reward and benefit package to reflect this. This includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Annual Staff Incentive Bonus Scheme
- 28 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays), increasing to 33 days after 5 years’ service
- Flexi-time working pattern in most roles
- Generous sickness benefit scheme
- Group personal pension scheme
- On-site amenities including bistro, gymnasium, pool table and table tennis
- Staff well-being and feel good programme
- Comprehensive L&D programmes including opportunities for funded study
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave entitlements
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Corporate discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Medicash scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
Embracing equality and diversity
We want to attract, develop and retain the best employees. We will achieve this by being fair and consistent in our recruitment and employment practices, ensuring there are no real or perceived barriers that would prevent or deter any group of people with protected characteristics from working with us.
We understand the importance of valuing differences and appreciate the positive benefits of employing a diverse range of talented people. And although we accept applications from everyone, we actively encourage people from under-represented groups such as Women, Black and Minority Ethnic, Disabled and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender to apply.
On occasion, we may decide to take positive action to welcome applications from groups of people who do not usually apply, or from groups of people who are under-represented in our workforce.
Disability Two Ticks Scheme
We display the Two Ticks Disability symbol. This symbol is awarded by the Jobcentre Plus to recognise employers who have agreed to meet five commitments regarding the recruitment, employment, retention and career development of disabled people.
We commit to:
- interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities
- ensure there is a mechanism in place to discuss, at any time, but at least once a year, with disabled employees what can be done to make sure they can develop and use their abilities
- make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment
- take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments work
- each year to review the five commitments and what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees and Jobcentre Plus know about progress and future plans.
To view a list of our current vacancies and to apply please click here to be redirected to the Sovini Group careers portal.