Procurement Terms and Conditions
Procurement Procurement Terms and Conditions
Payments and Invoicing
When ordering goods or services we create a purchase order (PO) with a unique number. You should be in receipt of a valid PO before providing the goods or services to us.
Your PO will automatically be sent to the email address provided at the time the order is raised. If you do not receive this please contact the member of staff responsible for the order.
We have a ‘no purchase order, no pay’ policy which means if you cannot quote this number on an invoice it will delay your payment.
The Sovini Group consists of:
- Sovini Limited
- Sovini Property Services Limited
- One Vision Housing Limited
- Pine Court Housing Association
- Sovini Homes Limited
- Sovini Developments Limited
- Sovini Trade Supplies Limited
- Amianto Services Limited
- Sovini Commercial Limited
- Carroll Build Limited
- Carroll Waste Limited
- Sovini Charities Limited
- Pride of Sefton
- Teal Scaffold Limited
Our preferred method of invoicing is by email. Invoices can be emailed directly to the Accounts Payable department of the company you are working with, a list of which can be found below:
- Sovini Ltd, One Vision Housing, Pine Court Housing Association, Sovini Developments, Sovini Charities, Pride of Sefton, Sovini Homes, Sovini Commercial: email@example.com
- Sovini Property Services: accounts.payableSPS@sovini.co.uk
- Sovini Trade Supplies: accounts.payableSTS@sovini.co.uk
- Teal Scaffold: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amianto Services: email@example.com
- Carroll Waste: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carroll Build, Carroll Group: email@example.com
Invoices should be addressed to:
NAME OF COMPANY
Dunnings Bridge Road,
If you send a paper invoice, it will be scanned in for processing so it is important that the invoice is of good quality and easy to read. We recommend that the invoice is on white A4 paper, clearly printed in black and that highlighters have not been used. Handwritten invoices are not acceptable.
Avoiding delays in payment
To avoid a delay in payment it is important that the invoice is legally compliant. A compliant invoice should include:
- Valid purchase order number
- Addressed to the relevant Company in The Sovini Group (department or staff names are not sufficient)
- Supplier’s name and address in full
- The word “invoice” (or if a credit, the words “credit note”)
- Invoice number (this should be unique for every invoice)
- Invoice date
- Value and currency
- Description of goods and services rendered
- Relevant Company purchase order number
- Contact details of The Sovini Group contact
- The VAT Number, The VAT rates charged and a split between Net, VAT and Gross
- If the Invoice is for works which fall under the Construction Industry Scheme, a split of Labour and Materials will be required to be included on your invoice. If you are subject to deductions at 20% or 30% this split will determine how much you will be paid. Where no split is given and deductions are required, the invoice will be assumed to be wholly labour and a deduction taken based on the whole amount.
- Payment Terms
It is our policy that all sums owed to suppliers will be due for payment on the 30th day after the date of the invoice. However, where clauses are agreed which vary the terms of payment, these will be honoured.
The main way we pay our suppliers is through BACS (Bank Automated Clearing System). As we pay you we will email you the remittance advice. Supplier payments are processed every week by BACS and funds will be available in the suppliers’ bank account in three banking days.
Our terms of trade also include provision for late payment in accordance with the November 1998 Act of Parliament. The Sovini Group reserves the right to withhold payment where the goods or services have not been provided in accordance with the contract. We expect our suppliers to pay any sums due to subcontractors promptly and within a period not exceeding that set out above.
Method of Payment
Our preferred payment method is BACS. Over 90% of invoices are now paid via BACS and we expect all new suppliers to be paid by BACS.Back