Sovini aims to provide ‘centres of excellence’ to ensure a consistent approach to the delivery of front line services across the group through high quality support and guidance.
The key functions provided via Sovini Corporate Services are:
- Financial Management
- Value for Money
- Governance and Regulation
- Policy, Strategy, Service Excellence and Quality Management
- Performance and Customer Insight
- Risk Management
- Health and Safety
- Legal Services
- Marketing and Communications.
Some of the key achievements within Corporate Services are:
- Top Quartile ‘Corporate Services’ support – Baker Tilly Back Office Benchmarking 2010
- Retention of the ISO9001 quality standard
- Achievement of the OHSAS 18001 quality standard – with full compliance
- Achievement of the Customer Service Excellence Standard – with full compliance against all 57 criterion
- Dedicated Performance Management Framework supported by Covalent CPM that has been integral in delivering Top Quartile performance across all service areas.
- Comprehensive gathering and use of Customer Insight to ensure services meet the needs of customers (over 95% of customer profile information held)