Our Vision is simple but completely pertinent to what we want to achieve:
“Thriving, inclusive communities”
“To create capacity for social housing”
Our Corporate Principles
Underpinning this vision the Group has a set of Corporate Principles:
- Collaboration – We work in true partnership to share knowledge and skills aimed at improving efficiency, effectiveness and value for money.
- Innovation – Our aim is to create an environment that encourages shared innovation and aspiration, and where employees thrive and realise their potential.
- Motivation – We do the right things for the right reasons – based on ethical and honest approach to business. We are motivated by excellence and the ambition to continuously improve what we do and how we do it.
By adopting this vision and set of corporate principles we aim to achieve steady, profitable growth and diversification in our businesses and services.
We’re committed to establishing a reputation as a credible market leader within the business sector – a slick and innovative group who are attractive to work for and work with.
Our Key Outcomes for Sovini:
- To foster partnerships through shared services and expertise, creating new financial capacity under the protective umbrella of the Group
- To support and enhance the businesses within the Group and the provision of excellent services
- To develop an innovative and sustainable model for growth, supporting ongoing reinvestment in new and existing business ventures.